Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Quite disappointing, really. Not even the artists that I like very much, like Egoraptor and chluaid, could actually do this justice (although, truth be told, I think chluaid's part was the best out of all of them. It could still be much better, though). It was quite long and tedious, and I only found myself laughing a few times. Most of the humour was rather stupid, and it's hard to make something good out of nothing more than two people just standing around and talking to each other. I'm actually not sure if it was deliberately made to be this bad, and if there's something I just don't get. It's definitely not even close to the worst thing I've ever seen, and I do have a reason to actually give you 1.5 stars instead of 0, but it really isn't very good at all.

My summary is: Shame on you. You are all such great artists, but this time, you have let yourselves down massively. I am sorry if I sound harsh, but I stand by my point. Of all people, I know that you guys can do much better than this.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

I remember this one fondly. Watching it now, you can't help but feel sorry for the stick guy.

Meme City Meme City

I rather liked that moment when the guy started turning into a Lovecraftian horror. Completely unexpected and spontaneous.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

I think this is a masterpiece.

It's been rather long since you released the first two, and I almost forgot about them, but this was much better done than the first two. I love the originality of the series, and this is an extremely worthy addition to the series. It does not suffer the usual curse of trilogies where each episode is worse than the last, and for that, I commend you as well.

Hammer & Fail 2 Hammer & Fail 2

Very good.

I must say, I rather enjoyed this. What I think really made it was the ironic twist at the end.

Incredible but true! Incredible but true!

Umm... Yeah.

I have no idea what the hell you were trying to make. I liked when you said, "but I made this instead".

OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2 OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2

It's okay.

Quite a bit of predictable things in there, like running into the pipe and getting the poison mushroom, or springing really high, but "Luigi saved the princess" was genius.

The Lazer Collab 3 The Lazer Collab 3

Nice.

The first few sucked, but they got much better. I loved the one with the space shuttle.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Very good.

It was especially good now that I have the game. (I can't believe the game lied to us... Oh, well. It's still pretty good.) I kind of think a parody of those viewpoints would be good here, though...

poke'awesome poke'awesome

Very nice.

Even though Egoraptor would do a much better job, this was very nice. There's still room for improvement, but since I suck at being constructive, I am just going to say nice job.

Horsenwelles responds: