ir/rational Redux ir/rational Redux

I will give you 4 stars because of the combo box problem: for some combo boxes, you have to use the arrow keys to find certain options, and there is nothing indicating that you must do so. If you could add a scroll bar or a down arrow, then that would be great.

Apart from that, I found this game very interesting. Too bad that it was short. I have actually learned some of this before, but I never got the opportunity to put it to the test until now.

The story was very nice, and the atmosphere was very portal-esque. I loved how, at the end, you used different letters from different writing systems for the guide at the end instead of the standard x and y. It really added to the sense that you are being trapped here by a malevolent force. Were it not for the problem I stated at the beginning, I would have given you 5 stars.

Alphaland Alphaland

Strange, and somewhat boring. I don't understand the premise behind this game at all. To me, it just seemed like you made this for the sake of making an art game of some sort.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Once again, you have shown us just how insignificant we are.
This "game" is very interesting and informative, as was the first one. Great job.

3D Logic 2 3D Logic 2

I think this is astounding.

I really like the puzzles themselves (I haven't finished them yet), and the atmosphere ypu placed into this game also appeals to me. The combination of this music and the natural atmosphere actually somewhat makes all my negative emotions go away. This is a great game to relax with.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Very well done.

I'm taking off a point, because the heart rate upgrade was in poor taste, but apart from that, this is a very entertaining and unique game. I love how it starts off crappy in every element and keeps improving.

Balls in Space Balls in Space

Rather boring

I found that this game didn't really have anything new or interesting about it. It's just a standard platformer like the ones we've all played millions of times already. The concept was rather bland as well.

Ergon / Logos Ergon / Logos

Very nice concept.

Really adds a nice sense of chaos. The music is perfect for this, too. I love it.

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

Awesome.

"The old man harassed the pear because it was lost" and "The angel harassed the pear because it was selfish" were the two best ones ever.

Mad Monday Mad Monday

Wow.

This game is even more intense than GTA.

Avoid Swine Flu Avoid Swine Flu

Pretty good.

It does get boring, but it's enough to keep you entertained for a while.

Now I better go wash my hands.