Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

Quite disappointing, really. Not even the artists that I like very much, like Egoraptor and chluaid, could actually do this justice (although, truth be told, I think chluaid's part was the best out of all of them. It could still be much better, though). It was quite long and tedious, and I only found myself laughing a few times. Most of the humour was rather stupid, and it's hard to make something good out of nothing more than two people just standing around and talking to each other. I'm actually not sure if it was deliberately made to be this bad, and if there's something I just don't get. It's definitely not even close to the worst thing I've ever seen, and I do have a reason to actually give you 1.5 stars instead of 0, but it really isn't very good at all.

My summary is: Shame on you. You are all such great artists, but this time, you have let yourselves down massively. I am sorry if I sound harsh, but I stand by my point. Of all people, I know that you guys can do much better than this.

Pencilmation #1 Pencilmation #1

I remember this one fondly. Watching it now, you can't help but feel sorry for the stick guy.

Meme City Meme City

I rather liked that moment when the guy started turning into a Lovecraftian horror. Completely unexpected and spontaneous.

ir/rational Redux ir/rational Redux

I will give you 4 stars because of the combo box problem: for some combo boxes, you have to use the arrow keys to find certain options, and there is nothing indicating that you must do so. If you could add a scroll bar or a down arrow, then that would be great.

Apart from that, I found this game very interesting. Too bad that it was short. I have actually learned some of this before, but I never got the opportunity to put it to the test until now.

The story was very nice, and the atmosphere was very portal-esque. I loved how, at the end, you used different letters from different writing systems for the guide at the end instead of the standard x and y. It really added to the sense that you are being trapped here by a malevolent force. Were it not for the problem I stated at the beginning, I would have given you 5 stars.

Alphaland Alphaland

Strange, and somewhat boring. I don't understand the premise behind this game at all. To me, it just seemed like you made this for the sake of making an art game of some sort.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Once again, you have shown us just how insignificant we are.
This "game" is very interesting and informative, as was the first one. Great job.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

This is excellent.

Brilliant idea, and very well executed.

-+[Nachtmare Waltz]+- -+[Nachtmare Waltz]+-

Fantastic.

I love the way it starts out twisted and creepy, and gradually becomes more dramatic.

Invention #13 in A minor Invention #13 in A minor

Not bad really.

The tempo was a bit irregular, though. Also, I think the microphone was too close to your left hand.

splapp-me-doo responds:

Well i was younger and I couldn't do anything about the mics. But I'm not happy with the score you gave me.

Sora Glidin' Sora Glidin'

Very well done.

I couldn't ever imagine that someone like you could draw like this.